Russia has raised the prices of its entire lineup of Volkswagen vehicles. This was reported by the resource “Autonovosti dnevnya” with reference to the latest Volkswagen price lists.
This is the fourth Volkswagen car price hike since the beginning of 2022 and the next after the significant March hike, when prices rose by amounts ranging from 331,500 to 1,792,500 rubles. In April, prices rose by amounts ranging from 235,000 to 1,165,000 rubles, depending on the model. The maximum markup is observed for the Touareg crossover, whose configurations went up by 1,165,000 rubles.
In detail, Volkswagen’s pricing is now as follows (the exact price depends on the package):
- Volkswagen Polo – from 1,620,900 rubles to 2,026,900 rubles (an increase of 235,000 rubles)
- Volkswagen Passat Alltrack – from 5,548,000 rubles to 5,548,000 rubles (up 723,000 rubles)
- Volkswagen Golf – from 4,291,000 rubles to 4,896,000 rubles (up 607,000 rubles)
- Volkswagen Taos – from 2,828,900 rubles to 3,501,900 rubles (up 416,000 rubles)
- Volkswagen Tiguan – from 3,375,900 rubles to 4,745,900 rubles (up 510,000 rubles)
- Volkswagen Teramont – from 6,146,500 rubles to 6,856,500 rubles (up 843,000 rubles)
- Volkswagen Touareg – from 8,669,500 rubles to 9,573,600 rubles (increase of 1,165,000 rubles)