Cosina has introduced the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens with Nikon Z mount. It is compatible with full frame cameras (Nikon FX). In the description of the lens, the manufacturer uses an apochromatic scheme that allows high resolution and contrast throughout the frame by correcting spherical aberration and chromatic aberration for the three primary colors. Designed for use with Nikon Z cameras, the lens feeds the camera the data required for EXIF recording and the three degrees of freedom image stabilization functions and three focus indication modes. The lens focuses manually.
Technical data of the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens:
- focal length – 50 mm;
- The angle of view is 45.6º;
- The optical circuitry is 10 elements in 8 groups, including 2 aspherical elements and 2 elements with anomalously low scattering;
- The aperture is f/2.0-f/16;
- The minimum focus distance is 0.45 m;
- The maximum magnification is 1:6.46;
- The number of aperture blades is 12;
- The mounting diameter of the filter is 52 mm;
- diameter – 67.6 mm;
- length – 64.3 mm;
- weight – 347 g.
The lens is due on the Japanese market in May, priced at 120,000 yen. A metal lens hood is included.