The Bank of Russia registered a new payment system on April 15 – Hello (Hello LLC) has already been entered in the register of payment system operators.
The event was initially highlighted in the publication Vedomosti. As the source notes, this registry of the Central Bank is updated quite rarely. The last such update was done in December 2020, when Rosselkhozbank became the operator of its own system, and before that – Gazprombank in 2018.
The official website of the project is also up and running. The documentation with the rules and tariffs has already been published there, but other features have not yet been activated. Among the possible translations in the tariffs is indicated:
- transfers within Russia without opening an account;
- cross-border and transit transfers without opening an account;
- payment in favor of legal entities for goods, works and services;
- transfers using bank card details;
- transfers from legal entities to individuals.